Sunday, July 24, 2011

Michele Bachmann's Bus

Update: I saw the bus again 3 days later tooling down the freeway!

Another Update: Someone else spotted Obama's bus in Minnesota. It is a monster. See at the end...

I stayed a hotel last night and when I got up in the morning to go to my car I was greeted by Michele Bachmann's bus sleeping in the parking lot. If your are not familiar with her name (Michele, not the bus), she is running for President of the United States. And she is Purdy!


I did not see her at the hotel, but there were some security guys.


How much does a bus like this cost. $500,000 US?


Update: But that cost does not compare to Obama's bus spotted Minnesota in August. His bus has to be $10M+ $1.1M:

(Obama bus: AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

They probably have one of these on the dashboard of the bus:


You can click on this picture and actually order one. I have one, it gets a lot of stares from other drivers on the highway!




No comments:

Post a Comment