Thursday, September 1, 2011

Face In Cutout Hole


You know those large billboards where you put your face through the hole into a scene and it is supposed to look funny or cute, but it never really works?

Well, someone sent me a picture that actually seems to be worth the effort. The picture to the left looks funny and cute. Is she really reading that book? It looks like she is! But I am not really convinced the beaver is reading his book.

If you have any "successful" billboard-scene-face-cutout pictures - send them to me and I'll post them.


Update: Someone sent me a cute cut-out picture! Finally harnessing the true power of the web. See below.


And another one! (Same model as in the first picture)









3 comments:

  1. Hello, Mr Fantar - great site, by the way. I have a photo I'd like to submit, but I'm not sure how to do it. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am Petra from Belgium and I want to ask you, Will you give me permission to use your picture? I only want to print it on a normal photosize. It is for my art-school project. Or maybe you will send them to Headinthehole@yahoo.com?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete