Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1980's Dating Video Disasters


In the early 1980's video dating was all the rage. Remember there was no internet then. This video dating company went out of business, someone found the tapes, and made this collage.

Whatever happened to these guys? Ellen Degeneres tracked down 3 of them:


Big Phil is still a pretty good looking guy! Maurice really let himself go.

The women they dated could have used a date rating standard if they would have had their own Rate-A-Date pads:


Or, if it is immediately apparent the date is bad, but you can tolerate the guy, get this notepad:



2 comments:

  1. So good, Mr. Fantar!

    Those men had the "last laugh" - not many dates, but they maybe got many dollars from the beautiful Mrs. Degeneral! Maybe you should contact her and visit her television show. I know she would be loving you!!!!

    My name is Milo and I am your big fan. I loved your blog for almost 4 weeks now, which I found while learning about elephant care. Their toenails are HUGE, yes? I don't know how you do it, but I love your strange humor so much - you should be on TV! Plans?

    Keep making me laugh please!!!!!

    Thank you, Mr. Fantar. I am glad to know you before the rest of the world!!!!

    Yours laughing,

    Milo Bafundashen B.

    Ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot. I have some ideas for your story site. Do not know if they are good enough, but maybe so. You can tell me.

    Here's one I think is very good: in my home town(Pazardjik, Bulgaria) they some times have tiolet problems. But what if you turn on the camera (like iPhone) and put it down the toilet? They do this with toy rockets too, but these don't get Govno on them, which I think is much more funny!

    You try and tell us, ok?

    Ok.

    Probably it's no good -

    ReplyDelete