Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family Radio Goofy People

After all the hullabaloo about the apocalypse, Harold Camping, people giving away all their money to prop up a false prophet - I saw a car today with a Family Radio bumper sticker. Family Radio, if you remember, was/is Harold Camping's radio network.

Don't you think this person would be too embarrassed to have this on their car?

See my last blog about Harold Camping.

OK, now I must let this topic drop - I'll let my "Harold Camping is a goof ball" obsession not obsess me anymore. No more Harold Camping blogs (unless he does something really goofy again, of course!).

I cannot seem to find a Harold Camping Bobblehead for sale anywhere on the internet. You would think the people driving the Family Radio cars and vans around would have a good source for these. Does anyone know where I can get one?

No comments:

Post a Comment