Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where is Harold Camping?

Where is Harold Camping? You know, the guy who predicted the Rapture on May 21st? It is now the day after the rapture and he is nowhere to be found.

His website FamilyRadio.com is not working. They've obviously taken it off the servers.

I was hoping to hear a statement or anything from Harold Camping on his radio show today. The FamilyRadio radio station is replaying old programs, none of them with Harold Camping or mentioning anything about Judgment day.

I read that reporters tried to reach him at his house, but one one answered the door.

Did he die? Did he flee the country with the millions of dollars donated to his cause? Or, maybe the rapture did come (without the earthquakes) and he was the only one pious enough to be taken up?

It will be interesting to hear what happened to him. I expect we'll hear from him in several days.

A recent poll found that 54% of people think he'll come back to the public limelight announcing an error in his doomsday calculations and declare another date. One can only hope!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you mean about familyradio.com not being up - I'm getting to it just fine.

    Meanwhile, a Twitter account associated with his eBibleFellowship.com has started posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried all day to get to familyradio.com and it would time out in my browser. But this morning their site worked just fine. I assume they suffered server overload.

    ReplyDelete