Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oprah Winfrey Tattoos

40% of Americans have a tattoo. Personally, I've never been tempted to get a tattoo, I think they are unattractive.

But that was until I discovered Oprah Winfrey tattoos! Supposedly it is all the rage. They look awesome. Should I get one?

The video is of a man getting and Oprah Winfrey tattoo. It looks like it hurts, but the end result is that it actually looks like Oprah. And it will last a lifetime.

I've discovered some other photos of Oprah tattoos. These are from http://www.bestweekever.tv/2011-06-24/the-5-most-inspirational-oprah-winfrey-tatts/. See their page for more examples, or just Google for them.


1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome! Way better than some firey, blade-looking thing that wraps around your guns.

    I do think the one that the guy in the video got was pretty lame though. It looks more like a Windows icon. I'd rather have one of the works of art below the vid. The guys on my intramural basketball team will be so jealous...

    ReplyDelete